Friday, March 30, 2012

Quite Simply My Life

The Intro

So this is the beginning of my first blog. I don't know how its going to go and I like to say to Mr. Foltz that this isn't school appropriate and I don't care what you say about it is my blog and I can do whatever the hell I want to with it. But I will be reassuring to you that I will censor it if I am in school but when I am at home I am going to post whatever I want that is one of my freedoms and I would hope that you can respect that. Now on to the maybe only one person that reads this shit and is like wow this kid is a stupid kid and I don't wanna hear about your life. To those people I would like to say thank you for even considering reading about my life and I'm sorry that I am not more interesting than Call of Duty or whatever you do for fun. For any of my classmates and or friends that read this it will probably change your perspective on me, but oh well I really don't care. I have my tried and true friends that I know I can rely on and that won't really care about what I say they probably already know about it. I'd like to thank my best friends and that I know got my back and that is Justin McCafferty, Ed Lott, Joe Doll, Eric Lowery, Courtney Schrauben Zach Robertson, Brody Barr, Bryce Buck, Mettzer, Anddie Green, Brad Weeks, and My Brother Travis Scarborough. Those people I know I can trust with anything I say and I will always love them for it. So I will begin this blog most likely to tomorrow probably around like 7 or 8 I will not be posting on Friday because I do play football and I will be drained from the game, I will try to add daily but I am not promising anything. Goodnight all who read this for tomorrow is another day in the life of me, Jay Abel Cochrane.

My First Year



Hmmm so this is the beginning of what is my life. (All of this is from stories that my mom told me), I started out as an idea that my mom wanted a child and she ended up having me with my douche bag dad and thats how I started. A fun fact is that I was born the day after one of the worst earth quakes in California. I was born on January 18th and I was born 6 weeks prematurely with juandice and all the doctors said i was either gonna die or not be big at all. They were wrong. 18 years later I'm 6'2" and 300lbs, oh well though. So with the jaundice basicaly I was all yellow and my liver didnt work because i was born prematurely. So they had to keep me in an incubater so the jaundice would go away and it worked well enough that the stuff mostly went away and I was cleared to go home but i had to be in the sun alot. So my mom took me home and she sat me out on the porch and she said that I would wave at everyone and say hi, no matter what if there was a person walking by they'd get said hi to weither they liked it or not. At the age of I think one my father brought another woman into the house that my mom and I were living in. Oh and just so you know she was a crack addict. That didn't end well we ended up leaving and getting a divorce and moving in with my grandparents. That was fun. Well that is the first year of my life.


The Beginning of The End
So I said id update this daily...as we can see that didn't work out. Hmmm we left off after year one actually it was year two when we moved in with the grandparents. So i remember nothing about year 2 i start remembering stuff around year 4. That was the year that my dad kicked the crackhead out and invited the mega super king kong bitch into the house with her retarded fucking son. Gavin the fuck face. oh year 3 is when my brother Junior was born. He is the only person on my dads side that i am willing to call brother. After that some shit happened that i am not willing to say until i probably get to be around 30. That was a bitch. Serria my "sister" was born i think year 7 that was great. every other weekend dealing with a baby at 7. The same stuff continued till i was 13 that was fun. Being investigated by state police officers at the age of 13 for shit that i was suicidal about and finally got over it about a year ago and quite possibly ruining my chances of being what i wanted to be back in the day. At year 13 i met the love of my life...or at least i thought i did i would've laid down my life for that girl and she only liked me when i liked another girl...head spinner much? Oh well i thought it would last both of our lifetimes but i was horribly wrong. At year 14 1/2  i was even more suicidal because she had left me and i found out the next day that she had been cheating on me for 6 months. I just finally got over that two months ago. I haven't talked to my dad for about 3 years now. The stuff with the state police ended and nothing happened. Hmmm so all that ended about year 15. Year 16 was filled with heart break and serenity. For once in my life i could be happy. Junior year was a bitch because i was a royal fuck up i truly was i treated everyone like shit and i didn't care anymore. Now year 17 this has been one of the best years. i finally got over that dumb bitch Holly, Our football team went 9-2, i got all conference offensive lineman, I made new friends and lost some. My group of friends i can trust got smaller but the amount of my brothers and sisters got bigger. im getting married to the girl of my dreams Megan Arenddina Cochrane. i love her sooooooo much :) That is my last statement. This is my life, thank you for those that read it all. Goodnight my friends i am signing off on this for a while. If you learn anything from this its dont be a fuckup like i was.

 Thank you

Jay Abel Cochrane

No comments:

Post a Comment